Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oct. 21, 2007

President Eyring had a nice suggestion at conference this Oct. that involved writing every day; he focused on recording something for his children that witnessed the Lord in their lives. Today I saw my children play together with great joy and love. We have hardwood and tile floors downstairs so they got a blanket and took turns pulling each other around. And at bedtime after we sang a riotous 'five little monkeys swinging in the tree' Buddy and princess clamored to kiss their little brother good-night. One big reason to have more than one child is so that they have each other, particularly when I am gone.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Eea, are you out there? I peeked at your blog to see if you had added any more wisdom. I loved your post about Elder Eyring's talk. I love you.