Monday, April 6, 2009

So, here I am

So, here I am, blogging. It is something that I have debated and started on and off and filed under 'another thing to take up time' so why am I posting now? and will anyone ever read this? To answer the first I read Sabrina and Brett's blog. I feel like I know Sabrina. I like her a lot. I have always liked Brett. I don't think I have met her more than once, but see, I feel like I know her well enough to know that I like her, a lot. I have read her blog.

I would like my relatives and friends to know me well enough to know if they like me or not. I would like them to kn0w how wonderful my children and family are. SO, Since I am not a big talker I am willing to crawl out of intentional digital obscurity (yes, it has been intentional. Try and find us digitally sometime, we don't exist. Or at least we have been very hard to find on the www without a little personal guidance).

As to answer the second question. I don't know. My other reason for not writing a blog is the belief that no one really wants to hear my rantings or musings and a blog kept by me will contain at least some of that because I am not a great biographer. So, here it goes. I will send this to Kerri too because she seems to be the keeper of the signposts of who is where.

2 comments:

charlesfam said...

I love to read your writing. You have such an elegant way of putting your thoughts into words. Although I don't need to read more posts to know how amazing you are, I look forward to staying in better touch with you.

Sabrina said...

Hey Alisa, I like you too! I didn't know you had a blog until today when I went back to my post forever ago on hating my guts and you had posted all sorts of fabulous info. Thank you! I look forward to getting to know you better through the www!