Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A new day





Hi friends,
If you haven't listened to President Bednar's CES fireside talk I highly recommend it. It can be found on the front page of www.lds.org. It is definitely applicable to me and my spouse but it is a good warning for our children as well. As in many things they need boundaries and I am the boundary creator, or enforcer I suppose. We have nice things like advice from apostles to help create valid boundaries.

I've been meaning to put some baptism pictures on here. So here is our little princess. Better late than never, yes? yes.

I'm going to go check and see that my pictures uploaded. Hmmm, nope. The file I want is not listing as a publicly accessible file, even though I think I fixed that on Picase web albums. I will ponder this more. Let me see if I can upload a few pictures..

So apparently, yes I can put the pictures on, but I can't put them where I want them, they float to the top. I get very frustrated with software that thinks it is clever. I suppose one reason I have avoided blogging is that this used to be my job. I programmed over 200 webpages for LANL DX division one summer. And when I say programmed, I mean programmed. This was before there were any good webpage design software. I typed it all by hand. If I wanted a picture somewhere, I put it there and it stayed there, until you tried to upload existing pages into new upcoming software packages and it would hash everything. ARghh. I think I'm perfectionist. I just want things how I want them. OK, that's enough frustration for now. I'm going to go read someone else's blog now. What does blog stand for anyway?

-eea



eea

2 comments:

Just call me Mommie Dearest said...

Thank you so much for inviting me in. You are certainly someone I can;t wwait to get to know better. I know I am a little "much" at first, but I will grow on you! I hope you guys can cook out Monday!

Kerri said...

Yea! I'm so glad to see you here. Blog is short for web log. Yes, that floating picture thing is annoying.